1.3
Style and Design

I ORDERDED A SECTIONAL COUCH ON 12/1/16 THEN CANCELLED 10 HOURS LATER ON 12/02/16.. ON 12/03/16 WEST ELM BILLED MY CREDIT CARD..

I CALLED THEM BACK ON 12/04/16 To INQUIRE WHY I HAD BEEN BILLED FOR A CANCELLED ORDER AND WAS INFORMED BY (name withheld for now) THAT SINCE THE ITEM WAS STILL IN THE WAREHOUSE SHE WILL PUT IN A SPECIAL "DO NOT SHIP" ORDER SO THAT THE ITEM DOES NOT LEAVE THE WAREHOUSE.. ON 12/06/16 I CONTACT WEST ELM AGAIN TO ONCE AGAIN CHECK IF IN FACT THE ITEM HAD BEEN CANCELLED AND WAS TOLD YES BUT THAT I WOULD HAVE TO PAY A SHIPPING AND SURCHARGE FEE, SO I INFORM THEM THAT I HAVE A RECORDED CONVERSATION DATED ON 12/04/16 WITH (name withheld for now) THAT THE ITEM HAD NOT BEEN SHIPPED I WAS THEN TOLD THAT SINCE IN FACT I DID CANCEL THE ITEM THE VERY NEXT DAY THAT I WOULD BE RECIEVING A FULL REFUND WITHOUT A SURCHARGE OR SHIPPING CHARGE...

FAST FORWARD 10 DAYS LATER TO TODAY 12/16/16 THE ITEM IS STILL IN FULL ON MY CREDIT CARD BILL AND ON TOP OF THAT I GET A EMAIL FROM WEST ELM STATING ME TO CALL THEM CAUSE MY ITEM IS READY TO BE SHIPPED! ?????

I didn't like: Customer service response, Lack of action to fix the problem.

Comments