1.3
Style and Design

I ORDERDED A SECTIONAL COUCH ON 12/1/16 THEN CANCELLED 10 HOURS LATER ON 12/02/16..ON 12/03/16 WEST ELM BILLED MY CREDIT CARD..

I CALLED THEM BACK ON 12/04/16 To INQUIRE WHY I HAD BEEN BILLED FOR A CANCELLED ORDER AND WAS INFORMED BY (name withheld for now) THAT SINCE THE ITEM WAS STILL IN THE WAREHOUSE SHE WILL PUT IN A SPECIAL "DO NOT SHIP" ORDER SO THAT THE ITEM DOES NOT LEAVE THE WAREHOUSE.. ON 12/06/16 I CONTACT WEST ELM AGAIN TO ONCE AGAIN CHECK IF IN FACT THE ITEM HAD BEEN CANCELLED AND WAS TOLD YES BUT THAT I WOULD HAVE TO PAY A SHIPPING AND SURCHARGE FEE, SO I INFORM THEM THAT I HAVE A RECORDED CONVERSATION DATED ON 12/04/16 WITH (name withheld for now) THAT THE ITEM HAD NOT BEEN SHIPPED I WAS THEN TOLD THAT SINCE IN FACT I DID CANCEL THE ITEM THE VERY NEXT DAY THAT I WOULD BE RECIEVING A FULL REFUND WITHOUT A SURCHARGE OR SHIPPING CHARGE...

FAST FORWARD 10 DAYS LATER TO TODAY 12/16/16 THE ITEM IS STILL IN FULL ON MY CREDIT CARD BILL AND ON TOP OF THAT I GET A EMAIL FROM WEST ELM STATING ME TO CALL THEM CAUSE MY ITEM IS READY TO BE SHIPPED!?????

Lp862 wrote the review because of poor customer service at West Elm and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3850 and wants West Elm to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service response and lack of action to fix the problem. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by West Elm west henry leather sectional for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments