2.5

I give West Elm a minus 0 in customer service.I purchased a bed, mattress and all bedding from a West Elm Store on a Friday.

Totaling $2700. Paid cash. On Sunday I get an email about a 25% off promotion for anything purchased over $1200. I called the store where purchased to see if I could get a price adjustment.

West Elm does not honor any purchases made before the promotion even if it was just purchased and merchandise has not even begun delivery. I also called the customer service number on line and got the same run around from the representative. I have never had this happen before with any retail store. I find this to be a terrible customer service policy.

I was planning on purchasing two new chairs totaling $1400, but now I will look elsewhere. I will never by anything again from West Elm, Williams Sonoma or any other affiliated store.

I hope their price adjustment policy works out for them.NOT!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $461. The author is overall dissatisfied with West Elm. The most disappointing about west elm bed from West Elm was not honoring promotional pricing , but reviewer liked like the sales associate that assisted me. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about West Elm.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare West Elm to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments