Ordered two queen size bed frames and they came with two piece bed slats that are shown in the instructions as single piece.Obviously such slats collapse repeatedly when one moves around in the bed.

The center support beam, upon which the slats are supposed to rest, is not even affixed to the end frame pieces. Extremely poor design - would expect something like this from cut rate junk furniture dealers, not a company aligned with Williams-Sonoma. They also returned less than 1/2 of what I paid for the *** frames.

Shipping costs were also exorbitant.If I had seen these things in person I would not have given them a second look.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments

West Elm - Tillary tufted sofa - poor quality after 18 months! West Elm "We bought our Tillary tufted sofa (all the pieces/full set) Summer 2014 at West Elm's newly opened London store for almost £3000. It was initially delivered 2 months late, and..." Read more West Elm - Delivery Service Review from Takoma Park, Maryland West Elm "Poor delivery service. Delivery team assembled a bed I bought. Stripped all the screws. Bed was not level, not sturdy and uneven. I have been trying to work with customer..." Read more West Elm - Don't trust advertised size. West Elm "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..." Read more West Elm - Defective Ironing Board (Bamboo & Fibertech) West Elm "Purchased the bamboo ironing board from West Elm in June 2015 (product #483701). By December, the Fibertech board had split in half, and now the nose of the board is..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Crossroads Rv - FADED TOP , NOT DIRTY !! Crossroads Rv "My wife and I are in the market for a 20-24ft. Lite travel camper. We found a Crossroads sunset trail 220rb. This met all our needs the camper is a..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more