Featured Not resolved

Media console arrived Without screws or instructions (so sitting directly on the floor instead of on the metal legs)- arrived on 12/22/15 through UPS- have since called multiple times and learned that the warehouse confirmed they cannot just send out just the missing parts and I cannot pick up from a store, instead they plan on sending out another entire console, have me open it up and take out the parts, seal the box and have UPS pick it up again!Mind you the box also weighs 130 lbs and it hasn't even been shipped out yet as of 1/14/16!

Last response was that an inquiry has been made to the warehouse dept (again!) so they should get an answer in another week.

Ridiculous.Also, all this was communicated to me after I call bc although I was promised, I never get follow up or confirmation or status update.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of west elm reclaimed wood and lacquer media console. West Elm needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned west elm reclaimed wood and lacquer media console in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at West Elm.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments