2.0
Style and Design

There is a reason West Elm does not allow ratings of their products - they would never sell anything.I purchased the Tillary sofa and the thing is falling apart.

I really think someone should file a Class Action Law suit against them. I saved my money for 3 years to buy the sofa and it has completely fallen apart in 2 years. The springs are shot. It is going on it's way to Purple Heart and my next sofa is from Ikea.

Ikea has a wonderful warranty on their products - West Elm said theirs is 90 days. Heartbreaking. I am a single mother who really wanted something nice for myself once the kids moved out and it lasted about 16 months!

The whole middle of the sofa sags and boards hit your rear end when you sit down.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of west elm sofa. West Elm needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned west elm sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at West Elm.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments