2.8
Style and Design

Order a custom upholstered Peggy sectional over the summer.When it was delivered, the sofa half was the wrong color.

Wtf? West elm wanted to hold the balance on the store card i had opened to receive the points promised (less than the sales lady advertised); I insisted the charge be reversed. 2 months later and after many calls with customer service, we have the correct piece and my card was overcharged for the order. Super frustrating.

Customer service has put in a order to reverse the overcharge.

The customer service agent who worked with us did the best he could with what he was given...not his fault but come on West Elm!We were offered free shipping to make up for it but it wasn't enough and we had to push for more.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of west elm sofa. West Elm needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned west elm sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at West Elm.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1092551

We ordered a Peggy sofa months ago and regret it. Do your cushions constantly slide forward? Ours do and it drives my wife and me crazy!