I purchased a West Elm outdoor wood-slat dining table and six chairs from a friend, all in perfect condition.I ordered a West Elm outdoor table cover to protect them from rain.

The cover leaked in a rainstorm and ruined my table.

West Elm refused to compensate me for the ruined table, despite the fact that their faulty cover had caused the damage (of which I have before and after photos), because I had not purchased the table directly from West Elm.This, however, is not a warranty issue; it is an issue of damage caused by their faulty product.

Review about: West Elm Table.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments

West Elm - Item Damaged After Purchase West Elm "Disappointing customer service. I bought a great floor model buffet only to have it damaged by the employee who loaded it in my car. After sharing my story and pictures,..." Read more West Elm - Avoid the Charm Rug West Elm "I bough the "Charm" Rug, 9x12. Looks great - but it's a terrible product. Not hand-knotted just "tufted", so yarn come out w/slightest pull. There are 1-2cm..." Read more West Elm - Worsted outdoor furniture ever West Elm "i bought the Jardine outdoor dining table with matching benches and end chairs in 2012. Spent close to $2000 on it and the table and one bench is literally disintegrating...." Read more West Elm - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Chicago, Illinois West Elm "West Elm's customer service makes empty promises. I purchased a "marble" coffee table that fell apart on its own. When I initially called customer service on April 1..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more