I have been more than patient waiting for marble coffee pedestal table for over year now.I can't even get into what I've gone through.

Let me put it to you this way I have the bottom of the table and not the top. They shuffle my call from person to person I've been giving 6 different delivery dates. It was back ordered at one time, next time they damaged it and said it would have to be delivered another time, next time they deliver bottom not the top, now I have the bottom said I would be contacted February 9th 2016 now it's February 21st still nothing. No phone call, no sorry email just shuffled from person to person.

Sad because I have been a good customer no idea why this is happening. Better yet I ordered last April 2015 the interior designer I was working with they let him borrow the table for a photo shoot.

I paid them and the designer a year later I still don't have the table, yet everyone else has benefitted from it.Lovely SMH west elm

This person wrote the review because of not as described of west elm table from West Elm. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants West Elm to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by West Elm for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments