3.0

Ordered the Narrow-Leg Wood Bed Frame in Chocolate from West Elm.So that was a month ago.

I still don't have it. When I log in to track the order, all it says is shipped! No tracking info, no expected delivery date info, and no delivery company info. So I call customer service and I'm told it has shipped to a hub and could take 10-12 more days before it is delivered to me.

At that point I asked for a refund! I'm not willing to wait 10-12 more days. Furthermore, West Elm didn't even care enough to call or email me to notify me of an expected delivery date. That's unacceptable!

I'm requesting a cancellation and getting a refund. I'm going to purchase furniture from a company who knows how to get it delivered in a timely fashion. West Elm's cheap overpriced furniture is not even worth the wait. This is not even a special order.

Its really sad that customers are left clueless about their furniture orders and expected delivery dates.

Even more sad that it takes so long to get it delivered. I may continue to purchase smaller household items from within the store, but I have lost faith in ordering furniture from this company. It takes so long to get that you would think its coming from another planet.

Don't say I didn't warn you.Don't order unless you're willing to wait at least 2 months.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund. missbliss is overall dissatisfied with West Elm. The most disappointing about west elm delivery service at West Elm was late delivery and misleading information Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about West Elm.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare West Elm to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments

Totally agree!I have more money to spend but I don't trust West Elm to deliver their products.

If it's not at your local store and in the warehouse, don't buy it. BEWARE of poor distribution channels, unreliable vendors, and not enough inventory to meet the demands of their customers!! West Elm is losing millions because of failed shipping and upset customers all over the world.

A class action lawsuit needs to be filed!Don't sell product you don't have!!