In my experience, this co.(pottery barn, west elm, williams sonoma) could care less if they sell you a damaged/defective product.

they are not willing to support your purchase and the Customer Service response is downright insulting. the markup on their products should ensure a fair sale to the consumer. they did not even want the product information to ensure that this wasnt a pattern with future consumers. They just seemed to want any reason for you to go away.

it is unfortunate as I recently got married and Im looking to continue to purchase items for our new home. I am glad i found out at the point i did. Certainly not too big to fail!

Especially with the representation ive seen.i am still furious about the way they handled the situation, but its better to take our lossss and find a new store!

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments

West Elm - Defective paint finish on white mid-century end tables with drawers West Elm "We purchased two mid-century end tables with drawers to use as night stands approximately 8 months ago. When we received them we noticed a strong paint fume smell to..." Read more West Elm - Chair Review from Fort Worth, Texas West Elm "I ordered a desk unit and two side bookshelves. The desk looks great but has a major design flaw. When you pull the chair out to sit down, you bash..." Read more West Elm - Defective Ironing Board (Bamboo & Fibertech) West Elm "Purchased the bamboo ironing board from West Elm in June 2015 (product #483701). By December, the Fibertech board had split in half, and now the nose of the board is..." Read more WEST ELM PLEASE GIVE ME MY FULL INTITLED REFUND West Elm "I ORDERDED A SECTIONAL COUCH ON 12/1/16 THEN CANCELLED 10 HOURS LATER ON 12/02/16.. ON 12/03/16 WEST ELM BILLED MY CREDIT CARD.. I CALLED THEM BACK ON 12/04/16 To INQUIRE..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more