Prince Frederick, Maryland

I recently ordered the mod upholstered bed for my son.The bed design is very nice, albeit overpriced for the quality.

However, the delivery service was terrible. The drivers were late and had to call me for directions, even though I had already made sure to provide them to the customer service person who called to schedule the delivery date. The men smelled bad and were very sweaty.

As they put together the bed, they did not wash their hands nor did they wear gloves so the UPHOLSTERED bed ended up with fingerprint smudges which I had to wash out afterwards.I will likely never buy anything from Pottery Barn or Affiliate companies unless I can pick up the item myself.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of west elm mod upholstered bed and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. West Elm needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned west elm mod upholstered bed in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at West Elm.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments