2.5
Style and Design

I didn't need help assembling the console, I can screw in 8 screws on my own thank you very much ! I was forced to purchase this "service" so I can actual order the item. If I didn't purchase the home delivery I would have had to wait even longer for my furniture to arrive. Also why on earht are you charging your "customers" fees to delivery multi items, AGAIN what a rip-off.

It took the two guys less then 5 minutes to do out on street and bring the console in. So for the 5 minutes of white glove service, those guys IE West Elm made 75.00 ! I will not do this again.

Product looks good, but very cheap materials used.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of west elm white glove delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $75. West Elm needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned west elm white glove delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at West Elm.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments

San Francisco, California, United States #1205543

I guess that those delivery drivers were gonna receive your furniture, unpack and dispose of the crate, schedule a delivery appointment with you and then bring it inside for free... all told probably taking several people working as a team for 2 or 3 hours. Lets say maybe five people splitting that $75 so that you can sit on your *** and complain about your budget furniture not looking expensive.