Sunnyvale, California
2.5
Style and Design

I didn't need help assembling the console, I can screw in 8 screws on my own thank you very much ! I was forced to purchase this "service" so I can actual order the item. If I didn't purchase the home delivery I would have had to wait even longer for my furniture to arrive. Also why on earht are you charging your "customers" fees to delivery multi items, AGAIN what a rip-off.

It took the two guys less then 5 minutes to do out on street and bring the console in. So for the 5 minutes of white glove service, those guys IE West Elm made 75.00 ! I will not do this again.

Product looks good, but very cheap materials used.

Product or Service Mentioned: West Elm White Glove Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

#1205543

I guess that those delivery drivers were gonna receive your furniture, unpack and dispose of the crate, schedule a delivery appointment with you and then bring it inside for free... all told probably taking several people working as a team for 2 or 3 hours. Lets say maybe five people splitting that $75 so that you can sit on your *** and complain about your budget furniture not looking expensive.