I have moved to a new apartment, want to fill it, ordered a couch months ago, was thrilled to see that it was ready a month ago....and then I waited.And waited and waited.

It has taken forever to ship this from Missouri, and the best part is, I live in New York City, and the couch has been in New Jersey for an entire week.

Customer service reps either 1) don't care 2) can't give you information or 3) claim that the computers are down.Seriously, I don't know how a company so seemingly good is so bad, especially when you get such wonderful service as a rule these days.

Review about: West Elm Sofa.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments

West Elm - Item Damaged After Purchase West Elm "Disappointing customer service. I bought a great floor model buffet only to have it damaged by the employee who loaded it in my car. After sharing my story and pictures,..." Read more West Elm Emmerson Collection poor quality West Elm "I have been an admirer of West Elm, and thought they were were known for lifelong quality pieces. Not the case. We ordered the Emmerson reclaimed table, bench,..." Read more West Elm Dekalb Leather Chaise Sectional Review from Arlington, Virginia West Elm "I purchased the West Elm Delkab brown leather sectional a few years ago and the "leather" is now peeling and chipping off the cushion. After doing research I've realized this..." Read more West Elm - Defective Ironing Board (Bamboo & Fibertech) West Elm "Purchased the bamboo ironing board from West Elm in June 2015 (product #483701). By December, the Fibertech board had split in half, and now the nose of the board is..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more