Rockville, Maryland

More than six weeks after buying furniture for my son, NOTHING has been delivered. Every time I call customer service they make fun of me, keep me waiting or transfer me to someone even more incompetent that the one I was speaking to.

No one knows when the items will be delivered, no one knows if they are at the warehouse, *** or wherever. This company has no respect for people!

We went to the store and the manager was very nice and assured us we will receive the items (bed, storage unit and desk) in a week, so far we haven't received anything, I called the number he gave me and they told me they don't have the items yet and don't know when they will, again they gave me another number to call. Is this fair????

Product or Service Mentioned: West Elm Delivery Service.

West Elm Cons: Customer service, Late delivery, Lack of respect for the customer.

Comments

Same with me!!! Horrible service and wait times. I am the one calling to schedule deliveries as they are in the what's house just waiting for me!!!!