123 views

Update by user Oct 19, 2020

It's now Oct 20th and I haven't heard a word from West Elm's customer service to discuss my experience. I purchased items at another store and won't be back to West Elm.

Original review posted by user Sep 18, 2020

Not enough room here to write it all, but innacurate stock info, backorders and ship dates moved without any notification whatsover. Finally get delivery of 2 out of 3 items.

One is broken and has to be re-delivered. I have to initiate all communications regarding everything. After numerous calls the item was scheduled for redelivery on Sept 13th between 9am - noon. At 1:30 I decide to go online and track the delivery only to see that it was CANCELLED!!

NO CALL, NOTHING! If I hadn't tracked it I wouldn't even know it was cancelled. When I called again and got through they said they couldn't deliver it because it was broken. Really?

Broken again? If that's the case then it's probably a piece of crap. ENOUGH is ENOUGH.

I called and cancelled every single item on my order. I will not do business with West Elm again.

User's recommendation: DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY.

Product or Service Mentioned: West Elm Outdoor Furniture.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

West Elm Pros: Furniture look.

West Elm Cons: Lack of ownership of issue, Inaccurate stock info, Lack of any meaningful communication regarding order issues, Items delivered broken, Delivery cancelled no phone call we waited 4 hours.

Comments