Ordered several pieces of furniture and was not happy with the quality of the merchandise.So, I returned all items.

To add insult to injury, West Elm sent items I did not order and I called West Elm to informed them of their mistake. They thanked me for my honesty. I returned theses items as well.

So, why I am the one who has to call West Elm on multiple occasion and wait almost 30 minutes for someone to answer the phone to beg West Elm for my refund on merchandise they acknowledged they received.I will never purchase or order from West Elm again.

What I can't understand is the 20% off stuff.They just raise the prices and issue a 20% off certificate so no real savings there.

People are not stupid. My daughter wanted a glider for her shower the price was 749.

I got a 20% off coupon in my email, and SURPRISE the chair was now 929 so the savings was 6 whole dollars.Seriously???????????

West Elm Verified Representative

My name is Katie from the West Elm Social Media Team and I am so very sorry you have not received your refund for the merchandise you recently returned. If you send an email to me with any additional order information to, I'll have an update on the refund as soon as possible. Thank you in advance for your patience.

West Elm Social Media Team Lead