Style and Design

I'm not going to go into great detail about my experience but I just have to say that West Elm has the worst customer service ever!!And I mean the worst.

The sad part is that they just don't care either. When you call them you have to wait at least 20 min to actually speak to someone and that's on a good day. Usually it takes about 25 min. Ridiculous.

I asked to have a supervisor call me three times about the issue I was having and guess what, it's been two weeks and I haven't heard a thing. They told me it takes 24-48 hrs and someone will get back to you. HA!! That's a freaking joke.

I just have to tell everyone to spare themselves the headache and look somewhere else.

You'll be thankful you did.I guarantee it!

Review about: West Elm Customer Care.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments

West Elm - Item Damaged After Purchase West Elm "Disappointing customer service. I bought a great floor model buffet only to have it damaged by the employee who loaded it in my car. After sharing my story and pictures,..." Read more West Elm - Worsted outdoor furniture ever West Elm "i bought the Jardine outdoor dining table with matching benches and end chairs in 2012. Spent close to $2000 on it and the table and one bench is literally disintegrating...." Read more West Elm - Chair Review from Fort Worth, Texas West Elm "I ordered a desk unit and two side bookshelves. The desk looks great but has a major design flaw. When you pull the chair out to sit down, you bash..." Read more West Elm - Delivery Service Review from Takoma Park, Maryland West Elm "Poor delivery service. Delivery team assembled a bed I bought. Stripped all the screws. Bed was not level, not sturdy and uneven. I have been trying to work with customer..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more