I have never in my life had to write a bad review of anything, this experience was so awful and maddening I must warn others----DON'T DO IT!!!!Don't waste your time or money on such a horribly run company.

It has taken me countless phone calls and multiple shipments to replace missing parts for a simple curtain rod, and after 4 separate shipments, I still do not have the parts!!! AND upon receiving the last incomplete shipment, I called customer service and the woman hung up on my just for asking to speak to a manager. I will never waste my time or money again!!

I have to mention, not once did I complain or act uptight in any way, if anything I was trying to treat the whole situation with humor....it didn't work, every single person I spoke to was rude and ignorant.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and customer service poor packaging. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of west elm manager and associated monetary loss in the amount of $170. West Elm needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned west elm manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at West Elm.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments