Glenn Dale, Maryland

I usually love shopping at West Elm but the experience that I have had as of late makes me think I will never be shopping here again. I ordered a couch online and after 5 minutes, I realized that it was the wrong couch. I called customer service and told them I would need to cancel the order. I then called again to make sure the order would be cancelled and the woman told me "there should be no reason why the cancellation is not approved." Well to my surprise, weeks later, the couch is in process to be delivered. I called in an outrage as they have not only processed the cancelled order but they did not let me know and now I may have a couch that I did not want and had requested to be cancelled before the order even processed.

DO NOT ORDER FROM WEST ELM! Unless you want to deal with the most incompetent people ever.

Product or Service Mentioned: West Elm Deal.

Comments

AlarmedRaccoonDog

Worst Customer Service ever, awful quality of merchandise. Will never buy there again. Lost $695.