Denver, Colorado
1.7

You're on your own at this place folks. I ordered a sectional online. I was never informed when it shipped, when it arrived or contacted for delivery. Had I not been sent a receipt with order number - I would not have know the status of this order. It sat in a warehouse for nearly two weeks until I realized it was going to be my responsibility to pick up the phone and try to determine what was going on. Be prepared to burn up your minutes... cuz you're going to be put on hold - a lot. Finally, I got passed around to someone who attempted to schedule a delivery - for the following week - not a time that was convenient for me - of course.

Clearly - have yet to receive the merchandise - 8 weeks and waiting. That may be another fiasco.

No one knows what's going on, what they are suppose to do, or how to do it. Really a bunch of idiots.

Clearly a situation where poorly trained, transient employees are paid low wages in part time positions, who just don't give a ***; and the folks at the top are reaping the benefits.

Will never open their web page again, or step back in their door.

Product or Service Mentioned: West Elm Peggy Fabric Sofa.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

West Elm Cons: Delivery, Misleading, Customer service response, Quality.

• Bad dealer service