Portland, Maine

I bought a bliss sofa, chair and ottoman in September. When the first piece arrived I realized it was NOT as advertised.

It was NOT soft and made a plastic crinkling noise every time I sat down on it. I promptly canceled the rest of the order --mid October. It took about 12 calls and 5 emails to get a refund for the first two items. On November 22 I was charged $619 for the ottoman with shipping and was told it was about to be delivered.

I called and emailed immediately and told them I didn't want the item. I was told that I still had to pay shipping even if they never delivered the item and even though I had originally canceled before it was even manufactured.

I payed hundreds of dollars for shipping between the items I didn't want and one that was never delivered. I will never ever shop West Elm again.

Product or Service Mentioned: West Elm Sofa.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Why did you give them a 4 out of 5 review if they sucked so bad, which they clearly do (suck so bad)?!