I bought a bliss sofa, chair and ottoman in September.When the first piece arrived I realized it was NOT as advertised.

It was NOT soft and made a plastic crinkling noise every time I sat down on it. I promptly canceled the rest of the order --mid October. It took about 12 calls and 5 emails to get a refund for the first two items. On November 22 I was charged $619 for the ottoman with shipping and was told it was about to be delivered.

I called and emailed immediately and told them I didn't want the item. I was told that I still had to pay shipping even if they never delivered the item and even though I had originally canceled before it was even manufactured.

I payed hundreds of dollars for shipping between the items I didn't want and one that was never delivered.I will never ever shop West Elm again.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $300. The author is overall dissatisfied with West Elm. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about West Elm.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare West Elm to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments

Why did you give them a 4 out of 5 review if they sucked so bad, which they clearly do (suck so bad)?!