Austin, Texas
2.2
Style and Design

Furniture is POOR quality for the price. I ordered a "quick ship" (2-4 weeks) that took 7 weeks to deliver.

I returned the sofa after seeing how terrible the quality is (for having paid over 1,000) and I was told that a driver would pick it up basically whenever they feel like it... (when they're in the area). After waiting three weeks, I called and demanded a pick up, which was then scheduled another week out. Of course, I have to pay return shipping fees.

I had actually called to cancel the order after seeing photos of the sofa that people posted after only one year (my fault for not looking beforehand). Customer disservice told me that the sofa had already left the dock, which was a major JOKE because it still took six weeks to receive. You'll notice that they don't provide a real tracking system on their site like UPS or FedEx, because they wouldn't be able to lie to everyone and say "sorry the item has shipped, we'll cancel the order but you can't get back your shipping". So I thought, well, maybe they're building them better than before and decided to give it a try.

Nope, it didn't even come close to the quality of my old sofa. I am so disgusted by this place and their incompetent staff. I'm afraid to see the amount they actually refund me.

They couldn't give me an exactly total for shipping... but given their shady tactics, they'll probably try to short-change me!

Product or Service Mentioned: West Elm Henry Fabric Sofa.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

West Elm Cons: Henry sofa.

• West Elm Horrible