Ordered couple of things , one arrived 3 weeks later after 3 calls (each of them takes 30 min to talk to someone).The next one: 3 months passed and still nothing.

They keep delaying the mailing date. Why you let people order stuff when you don't have it??? I don't want to go through another 30 minutes of phone call to complain. Problem is they are too greedy that they don't want to do delivery through UPS or any other postal services.

They have their own delivery and they suck!

Just STAY AWAY from any online oreder!!!!Why do I need 100 words to explain above?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of west elm online order. West Elm needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned west elm online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at West Elm.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments

West Elm - Defective paint finish on white mid-century end tables with drawers West Elm "We purchased two mid-century end tables with drawers to use as night stands approximately 8 months ago. When we received them we noticed a strong paint fume smell to..." Read more West Elm - Item Damaged After Purchase West Elm "Disappointing customer service. I bought a great floor model buffet only to have it damaged by the employee who loaded it in my car. After sharing my story and pictures,..." Read more West Elm - Sofa Review from Kansas City, Missouri West Elm "We ordered a sofa sectional back in June. In September the incorrect pieces arrived. In December, 6 months after original order date, we finally got the remaining correct piece of..." Read more West Elm - Avoid the Charm Rug West Elm "I bough the "Charm" Rug, 9x12. Looks great - but it's a terrible product. Not hand-knotted just "tufted", so yarn come out w/slightest pull. There are 1-2cm..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Crossroads Rv - FADED TOP , NOT DIRTY !! Crossroads Rv "My wife and I are in the market for a 20-24ft. Lite travel camper. We found a Crossroads sunset trail 220rb. This met all our needs the camper is a..." Read more