i bought the Jardine outdoor dining table with matching benches and end chairs in 2012.Spent close to $2000 on it and the table and one bench is literally disintegrating.
The bench leg just broke off while we had guests over and it was a huge embassassment never mind the fact that the poor elderly gentleman had a nasty fall! I'm appalled that a set that cost this much and is covered most of the year would do this. Very bad quality for the price. Rather just go to Target and get something cheaper and with better quality to be honest for a fraction of the price.
I always thought that you get what you pay for, buoy was I wrong. Their customer service was terrible when I called them to tell them what had happened, they told me it's not their problem and I must get it fixed, well it's not fixable. It's rotten and dangerous. The customer service at the Atlantic Station store was even worse, I was basically told they are busy with holiday decor and got the phone slammed down in my ear.
Really? I would have expected more from them.
Not going to be buying from them again...Ever.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of ownership of issue
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- West Elm Jardine Outdoor Dining Furniture
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "I purchased the West Elm Delkab brown leather sectional a few years ago and the "leather" is now peeling and chipping off the cushion. After doing research I've realized this..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- " In addition to an unpleasant customer service, Michelle Haley, without informing her customers upfront, traps and ties her customers to her services so that her..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."