I ordered a carpet on 12/4, and I received a carpet on 12/10, but it was completely different from the one that I ordered.

They didn't have any of the item that I wanted, either in stock or on order, so we agreed I would return the carpet and get my money back ($700). UPS picked up the carpet the next day on 12/11, and according to UPS tracking was delivered back to West Elm on 12/16.

I was reviewing my credit card statements, and the return has not been processed. It's been a month, West Elm folks. Do you just get returns and think it's okay to put them back in stock without checking to see if an exchange or credit should be put through?

When I talked to customer service, the gentleman said it might take another week for the return to go through.

Lesson learned: when this sort of thing happens, skip the phone calls, and waiting on hold, and shipping tracking, and just ask your credit card company to reverse the charge.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of west elm kuba wool rug. West Elm needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned west elm kuba wool rug in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at West Elm.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments