2.3

I ordered a toilet paper holder back in February while it was on sale. This item was in stock per the website when I ordered, and then became on back order after my first confirmation email.

The dates changed almost weekly to where I finally called to cancel. Then I could not due to it being on sale. Fast forward to JUNE where I receive my order 5 months later, but its the wrong color. Oh well.

At this point if laughable so I call customer service to get this corrected. When finally speaking to a rep after nearly 30 minutes on hold, I get someone who puts me on hold several times and does not even bother to let me know what shes doing until being asked. She continuously talked over me and repeated herself as if she hated her job. After being put on hold be her for the third time with her entering what I had stated about the order.

Overall, I spent a lot of money at this company numerous times and you do not have the decency to treat your customers with any respect. Having an order on back order for months and not giving the customer the option to cancel because its on sale is ridiculous!! I give my entire experience a thumbs down.

I will not be putting my money to any online orders any longer. Its a joke!!

User's recommendation: Only purchase in store.

Location: Leeds, Alabama