Charlotte, North Carolina
1.8

Ordered 5 items as Christmas Presents late November, charged for full order. Received one of the 5 items and was told by Customer Service that the rest would be shipped later and that because I was charged they were in the fulfillment center . After 4 weeks and seven calls in to Customer Service I learned three days before Christmas that my items were "Out of Stock" after I had been charged for them and I would be refunded; again this was after I called in to Customer Service after viewing the status of my order online. Christmas Eve I discovered that I was recharged for one of my items after I had cancelled and had been refunded for my order. Called Customer Service AGAIN to learn that one of my items was now available and was being shipped to me.

When I had discovered my items were out of stock three days before Christmas I thought I had made it clear to the representative that I wanted a full refund and to cancel my order. I have received up to this point NO COMMUNICATION from West Elm on any status of my order (delayed fulfillment, items out of stock, refunds, items back in stock, charges for item).

I have since launch a complaint for not only being charged when my items were not available but also being recharged without my authorization after my order was cancelled.

I know that the Holidays are busy times for companies but why I am writing this review is because of the lack of communication by West Elm to the customers and for the lack of validity in the information I had received by their Customer Service representatives.

Comments